C2G TruLink Media Gateway Connectivity Desk Mount- Standard Black - D2 Model
Part # CTG41268
The TruLink Media Gateway is able to automatically upscale 480i (NTSC) and 576i (PAL) Composite Video and video signals from iPod® / iPad® / iPhone® up to 1920 x 1080p and display native HDMI® digital video signals up to 1920 x 1080p. It also supports resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024 through the HD15(VGA) input. The TruLink Media Gateway is designed for easy maintenance and support. Firmware updates can be deployed manually via the front USB port or automatically through the rear Ethernet port via an FTP server, potentially saving time and hundreds of hours in labor.1
Note: The TruLink Media Gateway is FCC certified Class A for commercial applications and should not be used in residential installations.
1Firmware update speed depends upon the load of the network. Updates will only occur when the Media Gateway is not in use.
- TruLink Media Gateway Connectivity Panel D2 Unit
- iPod cable
- Power adapter
- User guide
See the Education application diagram
See the Healthcare application diagram
See the Corporate application diagram
See the Corporate Table Mount application diagram
For more detailed specifications please see Spec Sheet.
- Single HDMI output for all audio and video inputs
- Works with all HDTVs from 480i (NTSC)/576i (PAL) to 1080p
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) and RS232 serial support to control HDTVs, projectors and monitors
- Supports audio/video signals from iPod®/iPad®/iPhone® devices; Made for iPod/iPhone certified
- Connected device detection allows automatic switching between video inputs
- Charges portable electronic devices via the USB port (500mA)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Color: Black
- Weight: 2.316lbs
This item has been added to your cart.
Currently, there are not any Learning Center items related to this specific product. Search for articles on other products.