Middle Atlantic ERK Series Rack, 18 RU, 20in Depth
Herman # MIDERK1820
MFR # ERK-1820
House your equipment with the Middle Atlantic ERK 19 x 18.5 x 31.5" 18SP Rack with Rear Doors. This rack securely and attractively holds your expensive equipment with fully welded construction and 16-gauge solid steel.
A cable management system lets you keep your workplace sleek and organized while a fully adjustable pair of front rackrails gives you the versatility your projects demand.
Middle Atlantic really knows how best to hold your equipment and provide you the security you trust and the features you want.
- Fully welded construction provides 2500 lb weight capacity and when used in conjunction with the ERK-Z4 brackets the ERK is even seismic certified for up to 650 lbs of essential equipment.
- Protect your equipment cables with Middle Atlantic's electrical knockouts and large cable entry on the bottom security and safety.
- Get the ventilation you need with vented rear doors, fan guard and optional fan for increased air flow and front door options that can provide even more ventilation if desired.
- This rack is built to last and withstand a lot of abuse. It is built with solid sides made of 16 gauge steel and features fully welded construction.
- If you're in the United States or Canada then you'll be happy to know that this item is UL Listed.
- The bottom of this unit comes with a grounding and bonding stud already installed.
- This stand-alone enclosure has a pair of fully adjustable front rackrails.
|Finish Type:||Textured Black Powder Coat|
|UL Standards Tested:||UL1678|
|Seismic Load Capacity:||600|
|UL Load Capacity:||2500|
|UL Listing No:||E173107|
|Capacity Weight (US):||10000|
|Primary Package Weight (US):||92.15|
This item has been added to your cart.
Currently, there are not any Learning Center items related to this specific product. Search for articles on other products.