It’s that time of year again when Commercial Integrator acknowledges the industry and honors the integrators who have been responsible for the most notable and impressive AV projects in the top AV categories. This year CI added two new categories based on growing industry trends; Esports and Immersive Experience.
While we acknowledge and congratulate all of the award winners, we’re especially proud to be partners with most of this year’s honorees. With that in mind, we want to give a special shout out to the Herman partners below who are among this year’s CI Integration Award winners. Click the link next to each one for CI’s great and very detailed profile of the winning project, including the challenge, solution, and the equipment and components used to complete the project.
Every AV project is a unique challenge and accomplishment and we appreciate the great job CI does to shine a light on some of the best installations and recognize the integrators. These are the Herman partners winners this year:
- Museum: Electrosonic — New Spy Museum
- Bars & Restaurants: Automation Arts — The Mecca Sports Bar & Grill
- Corporate Campus: McCann Systems — 145 Broadway, Kendall Square Tech Headquarters
- Higher Ed: Pinnacle AVL — University of Southern California
- Casino: McCann Systems — Linq hotel + Experience
- Healthcare: Level 3 Audiovisual — University of Texas Health – Cizik School of Nursing Simulation Center
- Esports: Adtech Systems — Central Connecticut State University
- Immersive Experience: Midtown Video — Miami Hurricanes Football Recruiting Experience
While not everyone can win the award, every Pro AV integrator works hard to satisfy the needs of their customers, and every successful installation is a win for our industry. Congratulations again to all the winners and to our winning Herman partners who have been recognized by CI for achieving more!